Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My del.icio.us bookmarks for April 8th

These are my links for April 8th:

SMEs baulk against £3.1bn in green costs - Accountancy Age - Going green is too expensive say SMEs. What price the planet, I ask?

Tesco sues critic of its expansion in Thailand for £16.4m damages Business The Guardian - Tesco is in litigious mood

Tesco takes on The Guardian - oh good AccMan - And Dennis Howlett on Tescos - which is a very interesting take

Accountancy Age blog: Tescos-Guardian - Alex Hawkes’ assessment of the situation

ITPro: News: HSBC loses disc with 370,000 details - I think it’s important to note that one of the things I quite often say is proved by this: human error is as commonplace in the private as the public sector. They’re eqaully inefficient because people work in both. Only bigots ignore the point

FT.com / World - IMF to shed staff and sell gold - The IMF was set up to be the world’s banker of last resort. We need one of those right now. So why do this?